AGM Maintenance-Free Battery YTX20HL‐BS
- New Drag Specialties flush mount terminal design concept
- The flush mount terminal design concept enables front mount cable harness connections without the need for spacer.
- Additionally, both the top mount or flush mount connections can be used for a either a primary cable harness or for an auxiliary application. e.g. charger harness, accessories, etc.
- The flush mount terminal also utilizes a direct path connection to the internal element post resulting in a more durable design with lower electrical resistance and increased performance
- No spacers or washers required. No concern of high resistance from loose spacers. Harnesses connect directly to the lead terminal and remain securely fastened.
- Rectangular nuts facilitate SIDE amp; TOP harness connections for both primary and auxiliary applications Batteries are supplied with 4 x M6 x 13 mm bolts.
BATTERY AGM 12V LEAD ACID REPLACEMENT 175 MM X 87 MM X 155 MM
LENGTH 175 mm (6-7/8")
WIDTH 87 mm (3-27/64")
HEIGHT 155 mm (6-1/8")
TYPE AGM Maintenance Free
NEGATIVE TERMINAL LOCATION Left Front
BATTERY CAPACITY 18 Ah
VOLTS 12 V
ACID Factory Activated
POSITIVE TERMINAL LOCATION Right Front
BATTERY CHEMISTRY Lead Acid
CCA/AMPERE 310 A
OEM Numbers: Harley-Davidson 65989-97A/D
- For 16‐20 Chief Dark Horse, Springfield
- For 14‐20 Chief Classic/Chief Vintage/Chieftain/Roadmaster
- For 00-20 Softail, 99-17 FXD/FXDWG
- For 97-03 XL
- For 07-17 V-Rod VRSCA/D/DX/CX
- For 94-02 S3, S3T Thunderbolt, M2 Cyclone, X1 Lightning
- For 91-99 FXST/ FLST, 91-98 Dyna Glide